LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Streaming in basic project

Hello. In the attached image I would like to introduce a "Data Streaming" type function. Do you have any suggestions to add?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(986 Views)

If you just want to log the data to a file, then I would use the DAQmx Configure Streaming.vi to tell DAQmx to stream the data straight to a TDMS file for you.  You call that VI before you start the task.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(956 Views)

Thank you 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(920 Views)

Hello. As a practical exercise, they recommend me to carry out the continuous acquisition with hardware timing of two signals and their storage using the diskstreaming technique and another VI that reads the samples acquired in the first VI, as well as their graphic representation. Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(918 Views)

Hi Benru,

@Benru wrote:

As a practical exercise, they recommend me to ...

Who is "they"?

Why don't you follow their recommendation?

And why do you need to start a new thread on the very same topic? (After getting a good answer???)

@Benru wrote:

Hello. ... Thanks

What is the actual question in your message?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(914 Views)

Hello. I think I got the question wrong: what can I do to improve a basic VI project that is continuous read and write using two channels. I would be talking about continuous acquisition

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(899 Views)