LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Analysis Software

Hi all,  do you know if exist an already done software for LabView for data analysis?

like origin or originpro for example, but in labview environment.

I mean a basic software for plotting and basic analysis, not too much complicated.

It could be useful for fast analysis without programming every time.

Thank you! P.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,654 Views)

Once you use it as a standalone program, it does not matter if it is written in LabVIEW. Where does the data come from?

If you are a skilled LabVIEW programmer, you can write such a program within minutes and customize it as needs change. I do everything in LabVIEW, from publication quality graphs to 3D and never felt limited. 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,633 Views)

Labview is a programming language and so it should be expected that there will be some amount of programming involved.  Mostly, the programming will be about manipulating the data in such a way that it can be analyzed and then displaying the results afterwards. 

NI does have a program called Signal Express that can be used for quickly acquiring data from a DAQ device.  As far as I know, it doesn't have the ability to analyze the data but the acquisition portion can be converted into Labview code at the press of a button.  From there, you can use the many available analysis VIs to get the data that you need. 

Edit: Signal Express does have limited analysis tools available, at least in version 2012 that I am using (Frequency, Amplitude, Statistics, etc).  Newer versions may have more functionality built in.

aputman
------------------
Heads up! NI has moved LabVIEW to a mandatory SaaS subscription policy, along with a big price increase. Make your voice heard.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,629 Views)

Also have a look at LabVIEW NXG.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,610 Views)

Ok, Altenbach thank you for the reply...I am going to deep programming then, I just prefer to spend time in it instead of switching to a standalone program...Thanks, P.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,572 Views)

Thank you Aputman for the message...you told me almost the same message from Altenbach, that is important to learn programming at a good level. Ok, thanks. P.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,571 Views)