From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DAQmx timinig

Hi,

Im working on litte program, with aquisition data from LAMP. Program is specified for (max) 3 lamps. When I start one lamp of three, then timinig is approximately <1,26;1,52> seconds. But a starting tests all of these three lamps delayed time is up approximately <4,2;5> second. I thing is not good. Better is <1,5;2,5> seconds.

I use NI cDAQ-9178, NI9225 (Voltage modul), NI9227(Current modul) and 4x NI9211(temperature modul).

One testing lamp I use one port of NI9225, one port of NI9227 and four ports of 9221. Each test of lamp is independent on timing. 

Tell me please, where I make mistakes when time is too much delaynig. Im beginner but I stil learning 🙂

Thanks Norbert

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,122 Views)

Good Afternoon Norbert,

I am curious to where you are seeing your delay.  Are you seeing it between some indicators on your front panel or between the actual points you are acquiring in the text file you are generating after the run of each case?

I hope you have a great rest of the day!

-Cody C 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,088 Views)

Hellou Cody C,

Delay is between lamps, but I reached new solution when is delay aprox. 1,6second :). I dont understand what doing "Stacked sequence structure" I thing  to use a paralel aquisitio but is serial :).

Thanks to read but I find solution.

Norbert

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,071 Views)