From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DAQNavi

Hi ,

i want your help  to undrestand this program which is wrote with DAQNavi .

Thank you .

im3.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(4,403 Views)

Hi, 

I want your help to undrestand this program which use DAQNavi .

Thank you

im4.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(4,413 Views)

Have you tried contacting the vendor of this third-party software?  Have you read their manual on how to use their product?  Did they provide example VIs?  Have you used their Help system?

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(4,356 Views)

Hi, 

There is no manual or help for this program. this software is writen by a developer . and i don't know the developer . so i don't have any way to undrestand this program .so i decided to contact the NI Community.

Thank you for helping me .

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(4,347 Views)

The first frame int he sequence initializes a Boolean array.

The second sequence generates a command to the local variable.

The third frame send the command to the device.

Tim
GHSP
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(4,338 Views)

The initial post it looks like a read function. You give the device an IP address and start it then you get a response and convert it to Boolean array.

Tim
GHSP
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(4,335 Views)

@Emna20 wrote:

Hi, 

There is no manual or help for this program. this software is writen by a developer . and i don't know the developer . so i don't have any way to undrestand this program .so i decided to contact the NI Community.

Thank you for helping me .

The Developer of DAQNavi, Advantech, has a Web Site here that includes a FAQ with two articles that might interest you.  One is called "DAQNavi Assistant VI User Guide for LabVIEW", and the other is called "Where can I get Advantech DAQNavi LabVIEW Driver".

I recommend that you download the Manual and the Driver.  Once you have the Manual, if you have code written using the DAQNavi Driver and Advantech's DAQNavi Assistant VI, we could probably help you with it if you attach two things:

1. The VI that you are trying to understand (possibly with any sub-VIs that it calls)
  2. A copy of the PDF of the DAQNavi Assistant VI User Guide for LabVIEW, which should explain how to use the DAQNavi VIs.

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(4,322 Views)