LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DAQ problems..... error 50103

am have a problem with my vi.I have a main vi that can select different vi's through a subpanel, also on the main vi is indicator for a power supply and one for a load cell if these go under the rquired level or above a weight they stop.

The problem is that when I select one of the operations calibrate and read height ( see attached library ) the DAC has a error which I dont know how to fix. the error is 50103 which occured at DAQmx Read (Analog 1d wfm Nchan Nsamp).vi or at DAQmx Start task.vi which is in the DAC assistant front panel when you open it. It is in the library attached the main.vi is viewer open that and run it and ye will see

ye might have to put a constant for the load cell and battery to stop them for stopping it

I am using DAQ PCI-6040e
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,357 Views)
Your DAQ Assistant task is continuous. Yet, you only read data once. So it would appear that a finite task would be better. I'm pretty sure that you get this error the second time you run this sub-vi because the task, started the first time you ran it, is still running. That's why you get the resource reserved error.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,349 Views)