LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crop to specific area (IWebBrowser2)

Hi,

Is there a way to "crop" or "position" a webpage displayed in the "WebBrowser" in LabVIEW (Front Panel) to a spesific area(coordinates)?
(I have tried to use "ExecWB" with "OLECMDID_OPTICAL_ZOOM", but this only apply "zoom" from upper left corner[0,0])

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,754 Views)

Hi SinSch, 

When you use the web publishing tool to create the html it uses the current window size of the VI to create the correct width/height dimensions for the LabVIEW object in the html code.
Try sizing the VI how you want it to appear on the web panel and resaving the HTML file.
Let us know how it goes, 
Rebecca
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,716 Views)

Hi,

What I want to accomplish, shown in the two example pictures below, is to only show a certain area of a webpage (crop).
If i resize the VI and position it manually with the scrollbars, then yes this works.
But I want the application to "automatically" position itself over the correct area of the webpage...
The size of the windows can be adjust the first time(once) manually and then that should be ok 🙂

Full webpage.JPGCrop.JPG

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,709 Views)

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I have the same question. Was there ever a solution found to do this? I would also be willing to use a .NET window.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,519 Views)

Hey RyanLC

Have you seen the LabVIEW .NET Web Service Browser (kudos to tst who suggested it in previous forum WebBrowser Scroll Position)

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,488 Views)

Hi, I have just downloaded this and tried to run it - the grey arrow is broken indicating an error but the error pop up doesn't list any errors. There's a yellow warning triangle on the vi but again, no warnings are listed. 

I'm trying to do the same as the original poster. 

Any thoughts? 

Thanks

Graham 

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,200 Views)