LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating .NET InteropAssembly and Customizing its Property Node Names

Hello.

I want to create InteropAssembly.dll via LabVIEW Application Builder.

I have one Main Cluster and Two other clusters in it (NET cluster data.vi in attached).

When I create *.dll, then insert NET constructor I only see one of them (Test.vi in attached), but in real it's working for both of them.

How should I do to see both of their names correctly?

Have a look at Capture.PNG.

And also question about customizing names in Property node to see class all data as view of tree hierarchy?!

For example in my case I want to use whitespaces and uppercase letter. Instead of data1 to show Data 1.

Is it possible?

You can have a look at picture Capture2.PNG.

In my case it's like this picture Capture1.PNG.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,102 Views)

Hi Hayk,

Sorry it's taken too long for the response. I've been trying your code and making some tests and I get the same behavior you do. I think that by the way LabVIEW assembles the code for .NET, it sees both clusters as the same object and uses that class to create both instances, even though the labels are different, but they work individually according to the inputs for each cluster. I tried changing the clusters by adding a 3rd element and after making the assembly, it showed the correct names for each of property, meaning it saw it as a different object and used a different class to instance it. Right now there is a Corrective Action Request for our R&D Department due to this issue, and it may be corrected in future LabVIEW versions.

As for the other question, I'm still looking how to do it, and let you know about it on another post.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,048 Views)

Hello.

Thank you for your response.

And also one question: How is it created GPS, USRP, RFSA, RFSG and so on customized property nodes. As I have a look, it is read from file with extenion *.rc.

Is it possible to implement property node which takes property names from file?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,038 Views)