LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create VTEDS using 9237 + HBM U93 Bridge Sensor

Hi LabView Community!

I'm using LabView 2010 for a short time now, especially trying to set up a monitoring solution for some machines in automotive bodyshop.

My problem is following, i will use TEDS Sensors to make the calibration first (on a own calibration stand) with LabView, to use this in production lines. So i got different sensors, especially for now a HBM U93 5kN Bridge Sensor (Full Bridge 350 Ohms, 0,5mV/V), which got a "Hardware TEDS" in form of a DS2433 EEPROM, but it is build in 1-wire technic, where i got no access with my 9237 Bridge module (works only in 2 wire or Class 2 technic).

In general, i understand how LabView works with TEDS, i can create VTEDS files, read them and use them to set up a measurement-task. For later i'll use this VTEDS files to write them (if any hardware from NI, or i use other) on the sensors EEPROM.

But to calibrate the sensors, i don't understand, how i get the measured electrical values (AI+ / AI-) out of my 9237. I can use and i use the MAX explorer to calibrate the "null" value of the sensor, but where can i access the electrical value at this point (or the divided Value of , to write it in my TEDS file for my 0 N value? The same problem is to calibrate it with a physical, known force (with a reference sensor), i can't find the place where i can get the electrical value out of the 9237. Shunt calibration doesn't work anyway, i tried here all things that were described in forums or somewhere else from NI. I tried always the "calibration table", but until now i didn't correctly understand how this one is to use in the right way.

It would be very helpful for me, if i'd know, where the electrical or representative values are accessible to calibrate the sensors!

thank you very much!

regards, Dennis

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,313 Views)

Hi,

This could maybe help you:

Continuous Wheatstone Bridge Measurements with Calibration - NI 9237
https://decibel.ni.com/content/docs/DOC-12258

Regards

Message 2 of 2
(2,287 Views)