LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crear un menu personalizado

Buenos dias,

Estoy actualizando una aplicación realizada en labview 5.0  a 8.2 y esta tiene un menu.rtm, tiene diferentes acciones y me gustaria saber ¿ como funciona esto? Si hace una llamada algun VI porque no veo que no haya nada asociado.

Un saludo y gracias.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,748 Views)

Hola,

I dind't understand exaclty what is the problem, but maybe the following can help a bit:

Creating Custom Run-Time Menus in LabVIEW

Saludos,

Christian

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,746 Views)
I'll try to explain in English, I have a file that menú.rtm but not VI executes files or how.
The link you give me I have seen but not taken me out of my doubts.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,741 Views)

Hi Noelia,

that menu.rtm has to be linked with the VI in question. You are asked "Replace by custom menu" when closing the RTM editor...

When the vi is in running mode you will see your user-defined menu and are able/have to check user actions (best bet is the event structure...).

Message Edited by GerdW on 12-10-2009 10:01 AM
Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,736 Views)
have not explained properly. The menu has 3 options: - Load - Save - Out These 3 options do you have to have a VI mandatory?
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,724 Views)

Hi,

Since your VIs where made with LV 5.0 the rtm menu could only be handled with the Menu VIs, e.g. "Get Menu Item Info".

You will have to search where these VIs are used in your code and then add the custom rtm to the the respectiv VI.

Untitled.jpg

Christian

Message Edited by Christian_M on 12-10-2009 03:13 AM
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,723 Views)