LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Count up by 1 eyery time for a cycle

Solved!
Go to solution

Local variables would be the easiest method, although the use of a queue or FGV might work as well.

Have a look at the producer-consumer examples through NI or on these forums, possibly also look at the Queue Basics example for a better idea of how to make things work.

And if you aren't working together then you are surely working on the same class/project.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(487 Views)

I've alr solved it. I just put the daq inside the while loop~~

thanks very very very much!!!!!

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(477 Views)

Hello Apok : )

Sorry to bother you again but I have a nother problem with the life cycles vi you did.

Now I am trying to combine the life cycle part with my project. We need to control 4 batteries, each battery needs a life cycle calculator.

I try to connect 4 life cycle part in my while, but there are 4 stop for 4 case structure and 1 stop button for the whole while loop....How to solve this problem....

As the battery charging and discharging, the life cycle part keep working so it no need for stop button for case structure , can we just get rid off the stop button for each case structure?? Is there any problem with the life cycle part if we do not use the stop button???

Really really THANK you again!!!! 

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(444 Views)

Hello Apok : )

Sorry to bother you again but I have a nother problem with the life cycles vi you did.

Now I am trying to combine the life cycle part with my project. We need to control 4 batteries, each battery needs a life cycle calculator.

I try to connect 4 life cycle part in my while, but there are 4 stop for 4 case structure and 1 stop button for the whole while loop....How to solve this problem....

As the battery charging and discharging, the life cycle part keep working so it no need for stop button for case structure , can we just get rid off the stop button for each case structure?? Is there any problem with the life cycle part if we do not use the stop button???

Really really THANK you again!!!! 

Here I attach my VI, you could configure it directly!!!

Thank you!!

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(440 Views)