LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could labVIEW use the C# ?

Solved!
Go to solution

Could LabVIEW use the C# in the environment of the .NET?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,635 Views)

What exactly are you asking?

You may want to search the forums for .Net and C# and read posts related to that.  If any of those don't answer your questions, then please post back with a clear question that more specifically tells what you are really trying to do.

Message 2 of 6
(2,630 Views)

OK!Thank you very much!I am new to Labview and I am trying to use Labview .I want to know C# could be used in labview?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,624 Views)

LabVIEW and C# are two very different programming languages.  You can't write C# code in your LabVIEW programs, nor can you embed a LabVIEW block diagram in your C# program.  You can use .NET assemblies within LabVIEW - for that, see the help.

Message 4 of 6
(2,615 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author yulli

LabVIEW can call .NET assemblies. Thus, if you compile the C# code into an assembly, then you can call it using the .NET functions. There's a section in the LabVIEW Help on calling .NET assemblies, and there are shipping examples as well.

Message 5 of 6
(2,614 Views)

Another approach would be to write a dll in c# then call it in labview. It may be helpful to let us know a bit more about your application so we can give more informed answers

thanks 

Please remember to accept any solutions and give kudos, Thanks

LV 8.6.1, LV2010,LV2011SP1, FPGA, Win7
Message 6 of 6
(2,599 Views)