LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Core 2 Exercise Practice Partner

Hello,

I'm currently working on some of the core 2 exercises and I keep running into issues not knowing where to go. I think it would be helpful to work on one or two with someone else if anyone is interested.

Thanks,

Daniel

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(841 Views)

Sorry, I no longer have access to that course because my SSP expired, but if you have questions concerning the content, we can certainly help you to understand it.  (For technical help, I think you probably have to ask NI.)

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(830 Views)

To be fair everything with this software is fairly technical. Reaching out to NI has been a waste of time in my experience. Which is why i think it would be nice to work on some exercises with someone else if they are also taking the course so I figured id try my luck.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(784 Views)

@AltiumDesigner wrote:

To be fair everything with this software is fairly technical. Reaching out to NI has been a waste of time in my experience. Which is why i think it would be nice to work on some exercises with someone else if they are also taking the course so I figured id try my luck.

Sorry, I meant something technical with the web site.  At any rate, I'm not sure you're allowed to collaborate.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(778 Views)

Ya why would I want to collaborate and grasp the content better great point. This isnt high school and I'm not a child. I'm not trying to cheat I just dont always grasp new concepts very well on my own, I learn better working with others so I aim to when I can.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(764 Views)

@billko wrote:

@AltiumDesigner wrote:

Sorry, I meant something technical with the web site.  At any rate, I'm not sure you're allowed to collaborate.

Everyone has different learning strengths.  Some really do prefer mentorship.  Collaboration is an excellent path to persue as well as "buddy coding."

Calling in a local Certified LabVIEW Consultant is also an option.   There are a few of us around and can often work remotely. 

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(752 Views)

@AltiumDesigner wrote:

Ya why would I want to collaborate and grasp the content better great point. This isnt high school and I'm not a child. I'm not trying to cheat I just dont always grasp new concepts very well on my own, I learn better working with others so I aim to when I can.

The response sounded like it came from a high schooler.  I didn't even say you shouldn't collaborate.  I was trying to get you to read and make sure you weren't in technical violation of some kind of NI legal stuff that will invalidate your certificate.  (You do get credit for taking this course whether it is the online version or not.)

Maybe it's fine, since that's what you will be doing in the classroom.  Maybe I should've re-worded it to say, "Make sure it's okay to do this before proceeding."

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(750 Views)