From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Converting a 1sec file for a continuous file

Well guys, I have a VI that read and write 4 voltages and 4 currents in each second... so it's generate a file with all those samples...

Now I made another VI that open that file and convert it to a continuos file. Example: In the first moment the file have like 60 seconds, but the graph show 1 sec then another second.... so i have to pass it 60 times to finish the file. In the new file I have a graph that show all the samples in 1 graph.

But my problem is... the first file have 60sec. the second one after I convert have like 70sec.

I have to know why the file is becoming bigger than the normal!

Can someone help me on that?

I will upload the screen shots:

This is the VI that convert the file

conversor.JPG

This one is the VI that read the new file:

le.JPG

The subVI's in convert VI.. is only some conversions that I made.... but the conversions isn't the problem, so I don't upload the subVI's.

Thanks!

Message Edited by EduU on 02-24-2010 06:52 AM
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,272 Views)

Hi,

It seems like the loop doesn't stop until you hit the stop button.  For the write file loop, you should have a condition that would terminate the loop when you finishing writinng.  Same goes to the other loop.

Yik

------------------------------------------------------------------

Kudos and Accepted as Solution are welcome!
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,231 Views)