LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Convert excel file to lvm format

Solved!
Go to solution

You can convert the Excel File to CSV Format. but you should provide sheet name inorder to define which sheet name should be converted.

then you can read from csv file as 2D Array.

ExcelConversion.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palanivel Thiruvenkadam | பழனிவேல் திருவெங்கடம்
LabVIEW™ Champion |Certified LabVIEW™ Architect |Certified TestStand Developer

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 12
(1,642 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author tianyey

I have not tried your code (it still bugs me that you continue to talk about an "Excel File" -- at least use the misleading name NI has chosen, "Spreadsheet File"), so I don't know where your error lies, but the basic concept should have worked.

I went to the Waveform Palette and chose a "Gaussian White Noise" generator, which (by default) gives one second of Gaussian White Noise, N(0, 1), sampled at 1KHz (= 1000 points).  I put this in a For loop with a Write to Measurement File Express VI configured as shown below.  It generated the attached .lvm file, which looks correct to me.

Signal.pngWrite to Measurement File.png

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 12
(1,633 Views)