LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Convert binary data to decimal in CAN XNET

Hi,

I solve my problem to transpose the data i read from the CanBusto voltage.I talk to the software Departmetn they tell me which byte is the MSB and LSB,i read them in Hex i transpose them to decimal after that i divide them by 1024 and multiply by 5 and is ok now.But another problem is found unfortunately.In my program i want to take samples every 1 sec and when i am putting in my for Loop 1 sec delay the  pogram is not working properly.When i move the sensors vertical or horizontal i am always reading the same voltage value which is wrong because if the distane is changed also the voltage would be changed as well.If i delete this 1 sec delay the program working as is should be but it takes measurement very fast and that is not helping us to evaluate the sensors.Any suggestions ideas what is going wrong and how to fixed it?Below you can see the Vi i have created.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 12
(360 Views)

Wouldn't it be better if you created your own thread, rather than hijacking two different threads? The other thread: http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/Calling-DLL-in-LabVIEW/td-p/1139326

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 12
(347 Views)