LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Controlling the x-axis in a waveform chart

Hello, and thank you for your time.

I have tried the things you suggested but i'm embarresed to say that I'm having trouble getting the data type to fit with the local variable. It doesn't seem to be the same as the graph. I have tried to index the array, but that doesn't help much. Any ideas on how to connect the input on the local variable?

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 15
(748 Views)

Hello, and never mind my last question.

I can't get the method to work anyway though. The graph still shows the old drawings every time the vi run... 

Regards

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 15
(747 Views)
The x-y graph should definitely clear when you pass in an empty cluster. Try running your VI again without the property node that reads "reinitialize to default values." You shouldn't need this anymore. If the previous graphs are still showing up, it may help to turn on execution highlighting (the light bulb a few icons to the right of the run arrow on top) in order to trace down the problem.

If you are still having difficulty with this issue, try creating some very simple code that will reproduce the issue. It would be easy for me to take a look at that simplified code and find a solution.

Casey Weltzin
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 15
(743 Views)

Ok, i got i now. It was because I had a feedback-loop for updating my xy-graph. That feedback-loop made a tunnel on the loop edge and it was that tunnel the empty array should be connected to.

Thank you very much for your time and help:o)

Regards

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 15
(739 Views)
sorry about the smiley, it was supposed to be this one:  Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 15
(736 Views)