Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Controlling a web page from Labview

Solved!
Go to solution

Inside tvs.js, you'll find the following:

document.Tvs.LocalConfig(9) = -1; // Autoplay on
document.Tvs.LocalConfig(7) = 15; // Buffer

You might need to set those same properties within your LabVIEW code, although I have no idea if it will resolve your error.

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 24
(1,042 Views)

Ok, I'll try that. By the way, I guess the tvs.js is the .mht file that I posted, what reader/editor do you use to see it? it's just that I was reading it with Notepad, but I don't know why there are many parts that a '3D' is added in the code and it was confusing me.

document.Tvs.LocalConfig(9) =3D -1; // Autoplay on
document.Tvs.LocalConfig(7) =3D 15; // Buffer

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 24
(1,036 Views)

The MHT file is a collection of all the files required to display that web page.  One of those files is "tvs.js".  You can load that file independently in your web browser and take a look at it.  I've just been ignoring the "3D" - I'm not sure why it displays that way, but it's not worth worrying about: the encoding for an equals sign is "%3D".  I'm not sure why the % is replaced by =, I'm sure someone out there with more HTML experience can explain it, but in any case it's just an encoded = sign.

Message 23 of 24
(1,023 Views)

It's working now. I greatly appreciate your help nathand. Part of the problem was the LocalConfig variables, but I was also missing the way the URL should be written and other functions that needed to be called also that were part of the configuration. I went over the code and pretty much converted every line of code involved in acquiring the image, to LabView as you told me before and it worked.

Thanks again for your help and your pattience.

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 24
(1,014 Views)