LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Control Loop during iteration

Hi,

I am having a problem with LV and hope anyone can help me.

I am currently doing a manual velocity calibration. For this I take a certain voltage and then assign it to a known velocity.

My problem is that I want to write the the velocity after I measured the voltage into an array (Which should work as it is now). Afterwards i want to measure the next voltage to next higher velocity (Which I know through another test rig). I wand to do this apprx. 15 times and then use the array with 15 entries for further calculations.

Is there a way to "tell" the Loop when to do the next iteration or is there generally another way?

Any help is appreciated. Vi is attached. I am using LV 2014.

Thanks,

Phil

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(990 Views)

As I see this problem... and please correct me!

''Oh, magic 8 Ball.... can a point by point function and a timer be used?

I have a  phone,  an, 8 ball and some experience. 

If I were you,   I would look at the  pt by pt pallet and start thinking about rooting for the Baltimore ravens. 

Bill? 

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
Message 2 of 3
(976 Views)

@Phil7 wrote:

My problem is that I want to write the the velocity after I measured the voltage into an array (Which should work as it is now). Afterwards i want to measure the next voltage to next higher velocity (Which I know through another test rig). I wand to do this apprx. 15 times and then use the array with 15 entries for further calculations.

Is there a way to "tell" the Loop when to do the next iteration or is there generally another way?

I would use a FOR loop with an Event Structure inside of it.  The Event Structure should have an event case for a button's value change.  Then you can use an autoindexing tunnel to gather the 15 elements.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(960 Views)