From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting instrument using USB

Hello, i've a problem to connect my Yokogawa WT1804E with USB port to LabView 2019. I've already connected my Yokogawa to my computer the first attempt with no problem and I found it in my VI as a VISA I/O. The day after Labview do not found the instrument when I scan for it so I open the NI MAX to look if it found the USB port but also the NIMAX do not found my Yokogawa USB, furthermore in the NIMAX two of my port are marked with a yellow signal with a exlamation point (see the attached). I also control if my computer read the USB port and when I open my  "device&printers"  with the Yokogawa connectect my pc read the USB port correcly. I don't understand what is the problem and why the first day was all ok and now I'm not able to connect my instrument to Labview.

Thank you.

Best regards.

MB.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(986 Views)

Hi,

Please look on this article I think this is the same case as yours 

bhovhann
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(865 Views)

I had a similar problem with a Yokogawa WT-500 a few year ago... Maybe this will help you

Also I happen to be working with a WT-1804E myself at the moment, but I am interfacing through VX11 (Ethernet).

But I have ran into another little problem, the WT-1800E LabVIEW drivers do NOT support frequency measurement

It's not a show stopper, but it really makes me wonder about their LabVIEW support when they forget a common AC measurement like frequency and Yokogawa tech support knows NOTHING about LabVIEW.

========================
=== Engineer Ambiguously ===
========================
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(841 Views)