LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting Raspberry PI with labView using LINX

Hello everyone, I have problem with connecting my Raspbbery Pi 3 with LabView. I use LabView 2014 SP1 (32 - bit) and LINX of course. Everything was ok, I mean " LINX Target Configuration" it sees RPI "Sucessfuly connected to target", connected using Ethernet cable, install LabView Runtime on it. Then I add Target device and try to connect with it and then I get and conflict error... 

Please somebody help. 

Thanks in advancePrzechwytywanie.JPG

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(4,027 Views)

Hi, please check out this link.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(3,928 Views)

Hi, 

Can you solve this conflict error?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,466 Views)

It’s not a conflict but TCP-IP can’t resolve the raspberry.pi.local name.This happens often on home (and even office) networks without properly configured DNS.

The solution is to find the actual IP address of your RPi and enter that instead in the properties dialog for the RPi inside your project.

Rolf Kalbermatter
My Blog
Message 4 of 7
(2,429 Views)

My system LV2020 professional,  linx 3,  raspberry4B, in RPI expand memory and enable SSH, SPI, I2C,  Remote gpio and serial (disable console) 

Connect to target with ip address and instal linx completly without any error, lunch example, find target 

But,  but, but

When i connect ( run vi) show conflict message ( connect failed to taget) 

What i can do or must do?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,406 Views)

You need to setup your project correct. 

Right now it is trying to connect to a target with a dns name of raspberrypi.local. 

You need to change this to a valid ip address for your Pi. 

Right-click on the target., go to setting/preference/configuration (can't remember the correct name). There you should be able to change to IP of the target. 

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,293 Views)

In my case, I updated Raspberry OS to the latest version. Now, it's working well.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(244 Views)