LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting Labview with Tinkerforge System (If LAbview collapsed the System keep the last output Signal!)

Hello , 

i'm trying to run Heating system Project using Tinkerforge* system throw Labview. The Programming and simulation Part in Labview working perfect! the Problem is if the System is running  and heater are on and Labview collapsed the Heater "which is contrller throw Relay" keep the Signal On as it was the last signal came from  Labview. 

How could i solve this issue? is there anything that i could do with Labview or its belong to tinkerforge system  

*Tinkerforg system is third party hardware allow you to (control/measure/read data) 

Thanks  

Ahmed

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(644 Views)

You have provided no useful information for us to help you.  As a minimum, you need to provide us all of the LabVIEW code (meaning the LabVIEW Project and all of its VIs, TypeDefs, etc., best done by compressing the folder on disk that holds the Project and attaching the .zip file, along with all of the Documentation that you have written that describes what the Project is and how it works with "Tinkerforge"), and whatever we need to know about "Tinkerforge" to understand the relationship between LabVIEW and Tinkerforge.

Bob Schor

Message 2 of 2
(628 Views)