From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configurable voltage ramp generator with myRio

can someone plz help program a Configurable voltage ramp generator with myRio labview

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 22
(2,527 Views)

Is this your homework? Do you want us to develop an example for you?

No Description, No Desired Reply.

Are you going to use FPGA? Or Real-Time?

Certified LabVIEW Developer
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions

GCentral
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 22
(2,481 Views)

not a homework more like a  small part of a project, if possible an example would be great, and I'm using real time. 
I found a code that can be used with DAQmx but I don't know if it can be used for myRio

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 22
(2,443 Views)

There are many way to achieve your request but we cannot tell you how to do that,

because i don't know which case do you have a problem.

How to use Real Time?

How to use myRIO IO?

How are you going to define generation signal?

Is this your first experience using myRIO?

GCentral
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 22
(2,412 Views)

Yes this is my first time using myrio and i want to generate a ramp up to 100mV for maybe 1 second and pass ot through a coil to generate a magnetic field to give a magnet a pushing force.

Fom a labview point of view i am trying to get accquainted with the myrio palette and real time palette but i could use help with both so i would really appreciate the help

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 22
(2,406 Views)

I tried modifying it to this but it still showed me errors, I guess because the analogue output write can't receive a waveform

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 22
(2,395 Views)

This is how it used to be for DAQ.mx before trying to modify it for myRio

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 22
(2,389 Views)

Sorry for my late reply. I haven't installed myRIO toolkit into my current PC so,

cannot see what functions are there.

But it looks "Task" isn't running state. Is there "task start" function in myRIO pallet?

GCentral
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 22
(2,373 Views)

No there isn't any start task in the myrio toolkit and the analogue output write doesn't have task in task out, it has AO ref in and AO ref (reference) out.

Could there be another function that alllows me to output a waveform for the myrio? One not from the myrio palette?

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 22
(2,364 Views)

Because none of the myrio functions for AO cam take a waveform input as far as i know, they all take constant values

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 22
(2,363 Views)