cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comparison of values in an array

Solved!
Go to solution

What is an Accepted Solution?
Accepted Solutions is a way for you to choose the reply that best answers a question that you have posted. When you accept a solution, both the question and the solution get special icons and links that take you directly from the question to the answer and back again.

I am not greedy regarding solutions (or Kudos), but do I understand correctly that you thought the reply which most helped you solve your question was your own?  Really?

Personally I think GerdW provided the most assistance but...

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(338 Views)

The first two comments on the thread were the only ones that ended up being useful for the solution. The others, while appreciated, were not related to what I ended up doing to solve the problem. Hence, those first comments received Kudos.

The comment I selected as the solution contains the exact solution to the problem I specificied in the first post. If you're bitter about this, I can only say I'm sorry you feel that way. 

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(331 Views)

Oh not at all.  Just curious.  As stated already "a way for you to choose the reply that best answers a question"

I was just pointing out that you basically stated, per the above quote, that you answered your own question...

Smiley Happy

In other words:

If someone has the same question and clicks the link to go to the solution they will see your post.  While I agree your post is good it did not provide an answer to the original question.  It showed your end solution to the overall problem you were having.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(329 Views)

Thanks Don,

for pointing out those "solution" mark problem 🙂

Well, when I would post a solution I would atleast run diagram cleanup first...

And using two Elapsedtime functions in one case structure together with a bunch of local variables seems like overkill to me...

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(306 Views)