From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compare two analog signals.

Solved!
Go to solution

@AARON Y wrote:

I am currently trying to get up to speed on using the DAQ.mx through the NI tutorial information.

My main problems are:

1) I do not know how to add multiple physical analog input channels because the DAQ.mx Channel Create only allows you to input one channel of data (such as ai1). I am guessing you use some sort of counter to input each peice of data in like a multiplexer?

2) I do not know where the "dbl" or "MEAN" functions are on the function palette.

1) I do not know how to add multiple physical analog input channels because the DAQ.mx Channel Create only allows you to input one channel of data (such as ai1). I am guessing you use some sort of counter to input each peice of data in like a multiplexer?

If you look at the subvi that is attached you can see one way of doing this. It really is not that hard.

2) I do not know where the "dbl" or "MEAN" functions are on the function palette.

The palette has a search function. The first time you use it it will be slow but after that it is nice to find things.

Tim
GHSP
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 11
(328 Views)