From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Communicating Data Between Two myRIOs

Hi. I am working on a project using myRIO. I need 60 Binary Outputs for my project so I am using Two myRIO devices in the same project. I want both of these programs to start at the same moment of time and generate sine waves at a phase shift of 120 degrees. I have programmed Two Sine Wave generators in one myRIO and the third Sine Wave Generator in the second myRIO. I want all the sine waves to be synchronized. I have tried using network variables but haven't succeeded.

Please HELP.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,020 Views)

You might want to use a digital line or two to act as a synchronizing clock.  You will have to choose one myRIO as the master and pulse the line each time a sample is to be sent.  The other myRIO reads that and outputs the next value on the rising or falling edge of that digital line.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,016 Views)