LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combining data files

I still haven't been able to solve my problem. Is it possible to incorporate my scheme as in the vi OpenFile7 with the 3 data files, data_001.txt to data_003.txt into a for-loop? I can always make improvements ocne my loop is working.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(460 Views)

It should be quite trivial to rewrite my version in LabVIEW 7.0. Have you tried? How far did you get?

Maybe somebody here can convert my version down to 7.0. (Sorry, I cannot do it, because I no longer have access to 7.1. :()

If you want to use your code ina loop, you could do something like the following (or use a while loop and generate the filename as in my earlier example).

Message Edited by altenbach on 08-18-2008 11:16 AM
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(454 Views)

I am having a similar problem and am not sure where to start. I have multiple lvm files that are discrete readings that I want to combine into one lvm file for analysis. I have almost no experience with labview so I am poking around to see shere to start.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(260 Views)

Hi mwiederod,

Thanks for posting to the NI forums! In order to get specific tips, it would help to post more details on your application and exactly what you're trying to achieve. I would suggest making a new post to the forum, since you're a lot more likely to get responses on a new question than adding to an old thread.

Have a good day!

Emily C
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(243 Views)