Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Color Temperature Calculation with Optic Sensor

Solved!
Go to solution
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sundar...

I tried that zip archive on a different PC and it seemed to work fine. I have recreated and attached again just in case and also provide a 8.6 copy.

If there are still problems, please let me know exactly what error you are getting...

Cheers,

-Jolt 

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 17
(3,895 Views)

some infomation for your reference-spectrum analyser

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 17
(3,816 Views)
How to change Ra resulotion to 0.1? please help me, thanks. attached is some color source data for your reference. ronke@163.com
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 17
(3,549 Views)

Hello Ronke, 

I did not look at your color source data. However, because the rendering indices are by definition integers and the "Ra" value is an average of the first 8, the resolution cannot be less than 0.125.

That being said, while the code is less than perfectly constructed feel free to dig back to where all these things are calculated and remove the "round to nearest" function (located near the output of the aptly-named "Ra Calc.vi"). This will invalidate some of the actual science behind the numbers but will give you your "resolution"...

Cheers,

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 17
(3,527 Views)

Also, I noticed that the back-save to 8.0 I used in the posted examples actually causes a little problem in the code. Please let me know if you are using the 8.0 files (the 8.6 are perfectly fine).

Cheers,

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 17
(3,526 Views)

Hi,

The spectrum analyse.zip is very useful. Do you have a similar VI (from raw spectrum to color paramters) which provides the dominant wavelength? Is the source code of this program avalable so as I may update it myself? thank you.

Mike

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 17
(3,066 Views)

Hello all.

I realize this is quite an old post, but if anyone has stumbled upon this thread because they have use for spectral analysis and/or composition, please check out the ColorTools package available on the LabVIEW Tools Network. A thorough description and trial of the package are available here: http://interfaceinnovations.org/colortools.html . In addition to a LabVIEW Toolkit, we have executables available for use with LabVIEW RunTime.

Please feel free to contact me directly here or at support@interfaceinnovations.org

Kind Regards,

Colin

PhD ChemE, CLD, Alliance Partner : www.interfaceinnovations.org
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 17
(2,646 Views)