From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cognex Dataman over .NET

Ello,

Just wondering if anyone has any experience interfacing with a Cognex Dataman (such as this) over .NET?

I currently use mine over VISA by USB COM interface, and can easily switch to RS232 with no problems (different cable, different port, same code).

I'm curious about rewriting it in .NET though, and have had a brief look through the SDK, but wondered if anyone had any example code to play with? I can discover my unit and connect successfully, but can't quite figure out how the remainder of the classes work.

---
CLA
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(4,342 Views)

Whenever dealing with new API's, I always find it helpful to contact a sales rep and see what they have to offer. Generally they have a technical background and lots of examples. Won't hurt to ask!

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(4,304 Views)

Did you fin a solution for this and if so can you show your code

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(4,057 Views)

I have the same probleme. Does any one can send me a solution or a code example . i'm so despearate

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,879 Views)

can anyone helps me please i have a problem in connection to the data man camera 

please help me 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,169 Views)