From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Code

Hi guys 

How can i pause the waveform chart execution for some time making it constant and then continuing its execution hence making it for example linear constant linear

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(1,985 Views)

Post your code so we can tell you what the best way would be with the way you did it. We can't tell you if we don't know how you did it.

Tim
GHSP
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(1,978 Views)

Might be helpful to list step by step what you are looking to do or possibly draw something out.

A waveform chart doesn't really execute, it just displays data that you write to it so the easiest way to "pause" the chart is to just stop writing data.

Matt J | National Instruments | CLA
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(1,970 Views)

mark.jpegtv.PNG

i want the flow rate to curve to go vertical up vertical down and then go 2nd gree

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(1,953 Views)

I really does not help us to show a truncated code picture. Show us the VI.

Why do you have sequence structures and local variables? What does the question mark signify?

If you want a constant time increment on a chart, it needs to update with every new datapoint in a loop running at a constant rate.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(1,934 Views)