From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing bioreaction modelling equation into labview model

Hi all, I am very new to Labview and programming.. The thing is I need to figure out how produce a graph having data from modeling equation. This is the equation that I need to use to convert to graph,the value that I want for the graph is x vs t

equation.JPG

I want to ask all of u wether I need to integrate the equation first or just use this equation to build that graph. And how to do that ?

I have tried not to integrate and and use value generated to be inserted for new calculation using array but failed because it kept repeating the first array. The file is array.Vi

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,916 Views)

Sorry due to some mistake by me I need to add information from another box

i also tried to integrate the equation which i end up with this equation2.JPG, since the

right side of this equation doesnt have x. I just proceed like normal. The file that I do with this equation is integrate.Vi. Problem with this Vi is that I cannot insert initial x value.

The value for the constant are

Fv= 1000

V=5000

miu max = 0.1

total time is 30(interval 1)

initial x value = 0.25

I really hope someone can help me with this. if can as soon as possible.thanks

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,911 Views)