LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Graph Scale

Hello,
One of my programs (LV7.1) will not the operator right-click and change items on a couple of graphs. I have tried deleting and replacing the graphs but it didn't help. One is a waveform chart and the other is an XY graph that displays data at the end of a test. Am I missing a setting somewhere? I have never encountered this before and use graphs all the time. Thanks in advance.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,550 Views)
Just found it! Allow Run-time shortcuts was unchecked. Thanks anyway.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,542 Views)
Could you create a simplified version of the faulty vi ? Try to remove as much as you can, and see if the problem persists. If so, send the vi. Somebody will find a way out...
Chilly Charly    (aka CC)

E-List Master - Kudos glutton - Press the yellow button on the left...

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,543 Views)
Your post title talks about changing scales, but the post talks about changing "items".

Could you post in more detail exactly what you want to change and how you are trying to do it. A small example would also help. 🙂

What kind of data is fed to the graph?
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,539 Views)
Thanks for your reply but I found the solution about 30-seconds after I posted! I hate when that happens. Allow run-time shortcuts was unchecked under the VI options.
Thanks again.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,522 Views)
As I just replied to chilly charly...
Thanks for your reply but I found the solution about 30-seconds after I posted! I hate when that happens. Allow run-time shortcuts was unchecked under the VI options.
Thanks again to both of you for such quick responses!
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,520 Views)