LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot start Labview without blocking the network

Hi all,

I have some problems when starting up Labview after refresh my licenses. Since I am using the student version license, I need to upload it every year, I finished it last moth but after that I cannot open the Labview 2017 64bit with network connecting (cable nor Wi-Fi supported by the campus), but 32bit version do works, and no such problems when start the 64bit version with network disconnected. I do the same process on the other computer located inside our lab but it do works for both 32bit and 64bit.

Refer from this topic (已解决: Why have to turn off WIFI when start Labview ? - NI Community), I tried the hotspot and the problem disappeared, but it cannot explain why it only happen to 64bit, so I re-installed both 32bit and 64bit, then both of them meet the same problem. It is really annoying that I need to switch network or disable it every time before open the software, I appreciate if anyone can help me fix it.

This is my first time using English to ask questions, so if I made any misrepresentations, please tell me directly, thanks~labview64bit No response.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(608 Views)