LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot load lvanlys.dll in LabVIEW NXG 4.0

Hello all,

I am trying to learn and to fiddle with LabVIEW NXG.

Whenever I try to use any signal processing analysis or control functions, I get the error:

"Cannot find or load shared library lvanlys.dll."

Not with the simplest of VI's nor with the included examples.

I checked and the lvanlys.dll does exist in the location:

C:\Program Files\National Instruments\LabVIEW NXG 4.0\Win64\lvanlys.dll

This is very similar to the topic in: https://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/error-loading-lvanlys-dll-in-Labview-64-bits/m-p/4009772

However, this is a different product, and the solution there (namely, setting an environment variable: MKL_DEBUG_CPU_TYPE=4 or MKL_DEBUG_CPU_TYPE=5) did not work for me.

I am running Windows 10 64-bit on AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-core.

Any help is appreciated.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,008 Views)

That might be a licensing issues. Depending on the functions that you are using, some Signal Processing function are licensed. Do you have the Professional or Full Development System activated in License Manager?

Thanks,

Frank

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,957 Views)

Hello Frank,

I have the professional version through an academic license. I believe that all packages and installations are available to me.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,955 Views)

I have exactly the same problem with LabVIEW 18. This seems to be an issue with the AMD processor (identical Ryzen 7). With the same Image of the Windows 10 (including Labview) installation on a computer with an Intel processor there is no such problem.

Did anyone come up with a solution?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,520 Views)

The problem is mentioned in the following thread together with the solution. https://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/error-loading-lvanlys-dll-in-Labview-64-bits/m-p/4012188#M1147294

Even the not so great search function on this site found this thread!!!

Rolf Kalbermatter
My Blog
Message 5 of 5
(2,504 Views)