LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot find the Labview NXG Runtime Engine

I have created an application using Labview nxg 2.1, however upon clicking the built exe file, the error appears. The runtime engine is installed according to the package manager. Please assist. Thank you!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,446 Views)

It does say 2.1 is installed and it can't find 2.0.  I have no idea if that's an issue or not, though.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,416 Views)

Why can that not be an issue? When I place the Application.exe in the NI/Shared/NXG Runtime folder, the app works, but outside of the folder the app doesn't work. Is there a build configuration that I'm missing that the build didn't point to the runtime engine? Or some path variable that is missing? I cant figure out why it doesn't work.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,370 Views)

Did you build a package installer?  That's the easiest way to get everything right.  If not, you're on your own, really.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,358 Views)