LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't install (unzip) - "Zip Damaged... Bad CRC. Possible cause: file transfer error."

I'm trying to install Labview. I am a student and chose to download as professor/student.  The executable downloaded, but when I run it it says,

"ZIP damaged: file C:\National Instruments Downlaods\LabView English\2012\Products\LabVIEW\Part12\Part12.cab: Bad CRC. Possible cause: file transfer error."

This is from my 2nd download of the downloader and executable.  The first time it stopped at Part06.cab.  I was able to install on my laptop with no problems, but ran into this error when trying to install drivers for the NI USB-6008.  My laptop is Windows 7 32-bit. My desktop (on which I'm currently working) is Windows 7 64-bit.  Please help me figure out how to get this program running. I've tried running as administrator and that's made no difference. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(6,953 Views)

Can you download it on another machine and try to unzip it on that machine? It it works, at least you could rule out a corrupt file or transfer problem.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(6,948 Views)