From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't adjust front panel grid size

Solved!
Go to solution

Been a while since I opened LabView, went in today and first thing I tried to do was adjust the front panel grid size to something smaller. Hit ok, and nothing happened.

I can turn the grid on and off, or change it to dots or lines, but the size is always the default 12 px. Anyone encounter this or know a fix?

LabVIEW 2009 SP1

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(4,117 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author StevenD

hi StevenD, did you follow the steps of setting the alignment grid size for the current VI? I didnt see the error here. Is this error reproducible if you close and reopen the LabVIEW?

Yupeng J.
Message 2 of 4
(4,098 Views)

That seems to have done it. I was trying to change it in Tools > Options > Front Panel Options, there are options for the grid, but size seems to do nothing from that page.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(4,082 Views)

Hi StevenD, I'm glad that the above link helped you.

Our database indicates that the issue you reported is a bug and it had been reported to our R&D under Corrective Actions Request (CAR) 257845. This bug will be fixed in the future version of LabVIEW. You can check in the readme of future version of LabVIEW for that CAR #257845 to see if the CAR was addressed in that version. Thank you very much for the feedback!

Yupeng J.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(4,076 Views)