LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone help me to find some new designed controls and indicators library ?

I am searching for a new control and indicator library.
I am intrested in valves, elektrical engin, pipes, pumps and pneumatic cylinders.
Can someoene give me a url adress where i could find this. Thanks in advance.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,813 Views)

LabVIEW-DSC has the new version of Image Navigator with hundreds (if not thousands) of images. These images are not controls/indicators, but can be used in making new controls/indicators in LabVIEW. This may be your best option.

You may also search the web for such controls -- free or custom-built. Here are a couple of sources:

http://www.bettervi.com/Pages/service.htm
http://members.lycos.co.uk/sgctek/

Hope this helps,

Khalid

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,813 Views)

Hi everyone...I'm also interested in using various pneumatic and hydraulic controls. Basically, they don't need to be more complicated than simple boolean or numeric controls, only that they have to look like pneumatic or hydraulic items...How exactly is it that we can use the DSC's Image Navigator to turn them into controls? I've tried the links suggested by Khalid, but didn't get lucky....any other suggestions?

Thanks for the help!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,408 Views)

I use DSC for this alot. Find the pic you want to use in the Image Navigator. Customize the item however you want (color, orientation, etc.) GoTo Edit and select copy  as picture (wmf) only.

Get your control or indicator and make it a custom control. From the custom control window right click the control/indicator and select import picture from clipboard. The rest should be self explanitory.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,390 Views)

Thanks a lot Rob F, it was quite helpful...I've already started creating my custom-made controls....Another question...It's easy to make boolean controls, but what about analogic ones? More specifically, analogic indicators....For example, I want to change a tank meter, how do I do that? The way the tank is "filled" doesn't seem to be editable, is that possible?

Again, thanks a lot for the help everyone!

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,371 Views)