From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calculating phase

Hi Everyone,

After getting the radius of the bmp file for each pixel, I want to use the radius to get the result *mpHI*, here's the formula: mpHI = a (constant) x radius^2 and after getting the mpHI, I wanted to round it off to get an integer.

Can someone show me how can I this be done?

Thanks so much!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,354 Views)

Well, looks like I had too much time in my hands today. 

See the attached.

Kas

Message 2 of 4
(2,335 Views)

Enriquez wrote:

After getting the radius of the bmp file for each pixel, I want to use the radius to get the result *mpHI*, here's the formula: mpHI = a (constant) x radius^2 and after getting the mpHI, I wanted to round it off to get an integer.

This question is pure gibberish.

A file does not have a radius.

As a first approximation,  each pixel has a radius of 0.5 (in units of pixels).

The title mentions a phase but the body of the message does not. What is mpHI?

There has to be more to it! Can you show us one of your bmp pictures (save it as png before attaching).

LabVIEW allows you to round up, round down, and round to the nearest integer. What final datatype do you want?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,299 Views)

Hi altenbach, 

I have made some changes to my program, mpHI is just a term that i used:P Ive attached my vi below and it goes with the formula to get my phase result:)

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,242 Views)