LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRI

Hello,

I'm using a NI 9025 cRIO and on slot1-slot4 I have two NI9225 and two NI9227 modules. I'm using the CRI to detect the modules on the chassis (NI9118). But when I'm running the code the "cRIO Module Info" returns "No Module" for slot1-slot4. But when I plug the module out and plug it in, the module is detected. I'd appreciate if anyone could help.

Thanks in advance.pic.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,706 Views)

Hi Gevorg,

I am not able to see the picture you posted in your message, could you add it as an attachment instead? In addition, I was looking at the compactRIO Information tutorial (http://zone.ni.com/devzone/cda/epd/p/id/1717) and found that the NI 9118 chassis is not supported by the reference library which would be why you are running into module identification problems. 

Aldo A
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,677 Views)

Hi Aldo A,

Thank you for your response. I attached the picture. Actually this mechanism works for the other modules (on NI9118 chassis), but for the NI9225/9227 it doesn't work properly.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,667 Views)

Hi Gevorg,

Do you have another chassis you can swap so you can test if the modules behave the same way?  That will help us narrow your issue down to either the modules or the program.

Aldo A
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,651 Views)

Ok I'll try it with an other chassis. Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,637 Views)