From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CFP ".iak" file problem

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi All,

In my project I am using CFP hardware. I have kept ".iak" file in support files folder, which has all required files for project.

I call "FP open.vi", give path of ".iak" file. I have made installer referring to following link.

Link

Now the problem is , when I install the tool on other PC (Non LabVIEW or With LabVIEW), when I run exe, it asks for ".iak" file. Though I have taken all necessary steps mentioned in above link.

Can you tell me if I am missing anything? Or  is there other solution to this problem?

Gaurav k
CLD Certified !!!!!
Do not forget to Mark solution and to give Kudo if problem is solved.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,216 Views)

No suggestions?... Smiley Surprised

Gaurav k
CLD Certified !!!!!
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,189 Views)

I understand that you have included the .iak file in the 'Always included' (Dynamic files in the older version of LV) files of your application builder.

I would suggest you post the error screen shot and that of the vi where you are loading the '.iak' file. It may of help in identifying the problem.

Regards
Freelance_LV
TestAutomation Consultant
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,184 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Gak

Sorry for very late reply.

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/B0567407397065F586256BE30063F302 this link helped me in solving my issue.

Thanks to NI application engineer

Gaurav k
CLD Certified !!!!!
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,152 Views)