LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Building executeable

Hi,
I tried to build executable from the vi , attached. But failed to do so. Can anyone help me . I think I miss required add ons on my labview software. Can  someone send me good tutoria link "how to build executable using labview 7.0 or labview 8.0". In the mean while I'll be grateful if someone can build executable of the attached vi and send t ot me.
Thanks
AM
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,902 Views)

Hi, Here is the Vi. AM

@DSPGUY1 wrote:
Hi,
I tried to build executable from the vi , attached. But failed to do so. Can anyone help me . I think I miss required add ons on my labview software. Can  someone send me good tutoria link "how to build executable using labview 7.0 or labview 8.0". In the mean while I'll be grateful if someone can build executable of the attached vi and send t ot me.
Thanks
AM

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,884 Views)

DSP:

Your vi did not attach.

It resulted in a very small buildhappy smiley

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It’s the questions that drive us.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,883 Views)

Hi DSPGUY1,

As AnalogKid2DigitalMan noted the VI was not attached, but here is a link on how to build an executable in LabVIEW 8.0 and higher.  If you are using an earlier version, this link will direct you to the Application Builder User Guide for LabVIEW 7.X.  I hope these links help out.

Regards,

Michael
Applications Engineering
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,848 Views)
Another note is that you must have the professional version of LV or you must purchase the application builder seperate.

Joe.
"NOTHING IS EVER EASY"
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,845 Views)
Hi,
I have simple question. I want to amplify the acquired signal. The signal is acquired using PCI 6251 that falls under DAQmx and software used is Labview 7.0.
I think there must be some function/vi  like voltage amplifier with variable gain e.g  10dB or 20 dB etc. Although I am already using analog pre-amp before feeding data into acquistion card, but for some application I need more amplification and I don't have anyother amplifier.
Your help is appreciated.
Thanks
AM
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,791 Views)

Hi,

The only amiplifier that are on the DAQ card that are avaiable are pre-amps before Analog to Digital Conversion. You can configure these by configuring your input ranges. The input voltage range you specify will pick the most effective amplifier setting for you.

If you would like to scale the input voltage in software you can do so by applying a DAQmx Scale to your input signal. You can apply this when setting up a DAQmx task in MAX:

Hope this helps!

Message Edited by Abhinav T on 06-01-2007 05:43 PM

Abhinav T.
Applications Engineering
National Instruments India

LabVIEW Introduction Course - Six Hours
Getting Started with NI-DAQmx
Measurement Fundamentals
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,762 Views)