LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Building Specification Automatically

Greetings Experts,

I want to build My Labview Application that is for my Project I want to build an exe and an installer, but I want to control them with another VI, where I give the path to the project and then set all the properties by itself and then build them automatically, Till now I am able to made a exe and installer into my project automatically with the help of invoke node and property node, and I know I can build the application automatically with the example in labview fundamental for building programatically, But the middle portion is missing that I show can I set the properties of my exe and installer, there are some VI in the same location where the Labview Fundamental example main vi is, but all vi are locked and some are with classes,,,,, for which unfortunately I am not getting where to start................ Any help will be greatly appreciated....

Regards

Harry

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,075 Views)

It's hard to understand what you are asking because you have one big run-on sentence. If I understand correctly you've already written a VI that can create a build spec for an application and installer, but you cannot set certain properties using the API. Is this correct? If so, what properties are you not able to set? Please indicate what LabVIEW version you are using.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,052 Views)