LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Build array gives capacitance in pF as zero in the output file

Solved!
Go to solution

I have made a LabVIEW program for measuring capacitance using NF ZM2376 LCR meter. The program gives primary and secondary parameter, which I connect to build array function (along with PPMS temperature) and the appended array to "write to measuremet file.vi". I have two problems with the output file:

1) The output file shows the capacitance in pF as 0.

2) The three data connected to build array i.e., Temperature, Primary parameter and secondary parameter are reported in the same column. I want three values in the three different columns.

Could anybody tell me what am I missing?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,626 Views)

Well, what I'm missing are the VIs "PPMS Temperature" (that is supposed to provide a Temperature), and two nfZM237x functions that output Parameter 1 and Parameter 2 (whatever they are).  I recommend deleting the Dynamic Wire thingy (Dynamic Wires are Evil!) and replacing the Express VI with a simple Indicator to "show" what the three values really are.  If they are all 0, then go back to the three VIs we can't see and figure out what they are doing any why they are doing the "wrong thing".

If you want us to help, show us these missing VIs.  If you have more than three VIs to show us, put them in a folder, compress the folder, and attach the resulting .zip file.

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,596 Views)

Hi, Can you upload your code which is backward compatible with version 14?

Best Regards,
Dhans 😉
Kudos are welcome 😉
Aspirant Labview Programmer (Labview 14) 😉
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,578 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author dineshdixit

Hello,

Thanks for your response.

I have solved the problem with the help of one of my collegue.

I have now used "Write to spreadsheet.vi" and things are working fine now.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,526 Views)