LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blinking LED without property node

Solved!
Go to solution

Please would you post or send me the vi code.  A simple explanation also would be helpful this (and other) newbies.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 17
(1,298 Views)

From message 7 onwards, all are explaining the same.

-There is a while loop, shift register and Wait for 500ms.

http://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/371361M-01/glang/wait_ms/

Thanks
uday
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 17
(1,278 Views)

I don't see my question (request) answered:

Please would you post or send me the vi code.  A simple explanation also would be helpful this (and other) newbies.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 17
(1,263 Views)

@gamini wrote:

I don't see my question (request) answered:

Oh, so this is HOMEWORK...

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 17
(1,259 Views)

Deadline is mm/dd/yr   Late assignments shall be penalized.  

Assignment shall be graded Smiley Happy and shall be counted towards the final grade.

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 17
(1,253 Views)

Try finding this stuff out on your own.  If you can explain by yourself what the code you have been given does, I'd say that you have earned the right to show it to your teacher.

If you go to the main Ugh, really?  they took down all those good tutorial links on the main LabVIEW forum page.  One more complaint to the web master.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 17
(1,249 Views)

And next time, don't be so coy about it being homework.  We're happy to help with, but not do, your homework.  If we get even an inkling you're trying to skate with your homework, you'll be dropped faster than a bad network packet.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 17
(1,247 Views)