LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blinking Intensity graph

General Description:

I'm trying to use a insenity graph to display large amount of data. It's 2,000 points columns and several rows. I know I can increase efficency if I decrease the number of columns, but I'll impliment that functionality later (zoom compability).

But right now I'm just showing 200 points (column) in debug.

The intensity graph is being used as a waterfall display for spectrum analyser. Basically, the graph growns in the number rows over time. So right now every second I receive a new row and I update it the graph by increase the row. The delay is controled by the wait for notifier where every one sec a new notifier should pop up. Ofcourse the y scale (time) changes based on the new offset (new time).

Issue:

My intensity plot blinks. I know there is a setting for blinking, and I have set blinking to false. Smooth update is checked. It shows the plot for a breif secs and goes black. I've attached pic on how I'm setting the plot.

As you can see my notifier is not timing out, so the data for that graph should be continuous.

Background:

I used to have the graph working nicely. When I rewrote my code to stop using property nodes to set the values for the intensity graph and to use notifiers, I got this problem. I've also tried global variables instead of the notifiers, but it's the same issue.

Help? Thanks!

Message Edited by d1sturbanc3 on 09-08-2008 01:42 PM
Message Edited by d1sturbanc3 on 09-08-2008 01:43 PM
Message Edited by d1sturbanc3 on 09-08-2008 01:45 PM
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,203 Views)
nvm... I just created another graph... and rehooked up the wires and it works. don't know why.. but it works...
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,175 Views)