LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BUG: background image under Linux

Hi,

This is actually two bugs...

1) When you select a background image under Linux (I'm using CentOS, 100% comatable with Red Hed), and set it to Stretch, the image gets mangled. Probably a byte allaignment problem.

2) When you change the background image with the Position set to Center from the program, LabVIEW often simply disapears. This doesn't happen when the Position is set to Tile, I haven't tried Stretch, because of point 1). It doesn't always happen, it seems to be related to the window origin. The error log says something like "DWarn ... picture Width and Height not matching". I'll try to attach the report, but it's on another system.

I only tested with 3 similar pictures (png's). It might not happen with all pictures, although the used pictures are not special in any way.

Regards,

Wiebe.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,409 Views)
Hi Wiebe,

Thanks for your post! Would it be possible to post screenshots of what you have pointed out in 1). Would it be possible to post the error log file for point 2) as well as a step-by-step instructions on how to reproduce this? Once I have this, I will be able to submit this to R&D for further investigation. Thanks so much for your help in making LabVIEW a better product!

Best regards,

Steven
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,386 Views)
Steven,

I've little time to spare right now, but I'll provide a crash report and a step by step example.

Regards,

Wiebe.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,360 Views)

Great Wiebe.  That would be really helpful when you get the chance.

Brian K.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,351 Views)