LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automation of MKS 247 using DAQ assistant

Hello,

I am currently working on an old project that makes use of a Labview program to control the flow of nitrogen gas through an apparatus using an MKS 247 (4 channel- connected to 3 mass flow controllers). When I started this project, the program was already done and I know it used to worked fine in the past. I made a few adjustments however there seems to be no communication between my program and the MKS. Is there a simple code that I could use to make a quick test for their communication? Any help would be highly appreciated.

Additional details:

The MKS is connected to an SCB 100 box, which is connected to a PCI 6025e. I have the latest version of Labview and the original program uses a DAQ assistant, which is supposed to send a 5V signal to the analog pins.

The program also control other devices and all of them work properly, besides the MKS.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,438 Views)

loop test-

247 flow/ext sw to ext.     off /on/remote sw to on .      Be sure gage factor pot for ch 1 on back not set to 0 

Disconnect flow cable from back of channel 1.  On ch1 15 pin d connector, short pin 2(flow in) to pin 8( setpt out) with paper clip . Send any setpt from computer and you should readback same value for a flow signal.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,415 Views)