LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Arrange and manage display

Solved!
Go to solution

I have written a program on data analysis. This is basically a big program containing numbers of formula nodes. What is the best possible way to manage it so that I can recheck it easily.

the display also contains a lot of buttons and graphs. Is there any way by means of which I can switch automatically from one part to another. Usually, selection of some files and some similar operations are required at the starting for once only. So is it possible to switch to the next location of display panel after doing the needful here? 

Is it possible to jump to next TAB automatically using some logic on blockdigram?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,401 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author sukhiray

sukhiray wrote:

I have written a program on data analysis. This is basically a big program containing numbers of formula nodes. What is the best possible way to manage it so that I can recheck it easily.

Formula nodes doing what? Your question can't be answered since we don't know what you want to "recheck". Please provide some more specifics on what you're trying to do.

the display also contains a lot of buttons and graphs. Is there any way by means of which I can switch automatically from one part to another. Usually, selection of some files and some similar operations are required at the starting for once only. So is it possible to switch to the next location of display panel after doing the needful here? 

Based on your other post you seem to have done something relating to tabs already, so it seems you've already answered your own question as far as grouping things.

Is it possible to jump to next TAB automatically using some logic on blockdigram?

Yes - just write a value to the tab control's terminal on the block diagram. The value is the page you want displayed. Right-click on the tab's terminal on the block diagram and select Create->Constant. Then select the page you want shown.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,380 Views)

sukhiray wrote:

Yes. You can use the terminal of the Tab (if at only one place or if your architecture has shift register passing thro' all your cases or events) to wire the Page value you want to display, as per your logi.

If you need to change the Tab display at multiple places in your code, you have to use the local variable of the Tab.

- Partha ( CLD until Oct 2024 🙂 )
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,368 Views)