LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Arduino+ZigBee+LabView

Hi Everybody.

I need help with my program in LabView. I always got an error when I read the USB port using VISA vi. I am using Arduino to red three analog signals. I need to processed and graph. But I can't because I always have the error reading the port.

I am posting the program code and the pictures of the error.

Please help me! it is my senior project and I don't know how to solve it.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,813 Views)

The error that you are seeing is because you are getting a buffer overflow error. In other terms you are not reading your data from the hardware before the next set of data comes in. However, there are many reasons that this could occur.

I would suggest looking at the below knowledgebase article which talks about some of the reasons you could be getting this error and possible ways to resolve this issue.

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/D776A9D834B132AB86256ED2004E18EF?OpenDocument

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,740 Views)
Hi Thanks for your advice. But the problem is when I made click in the com, it does not show the advance settings. Do you know how to do it? I will appreciate your help. Thank you
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,726 Views)

> But the problem is when I made click in the com, it does not show the advance settings.

Try this for Windows 7:

Device Manager -> Right click - select Properties -> Select Port Settings tab - Advanced button

steve

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Help the forum when you get help. Click the "Solution?" icon on the reply that answers your
question. Give "Kudos" to replies that help.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,717 Views)