LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application built in LabVIEW 2011 installed successfully but not running on windows 8.

@Ranjeet_Singh wrote:

For 64 bit I found database and report generation tool.

Here it is. Hope this will work. they say it will

This is the 32bit version, which will work fine with 32bit LabVIEW on a 64bit OS. Earlier, you said you are looking for a version for 64bit LabVIEW. Who are "they"?

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 16
(718 Views)

Hello TobiasK,

I am able to run loabview 2011 in windows 8 successfully. Absolutely no problem.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kudos are always welcome if you got solution to some extent.

I need my difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy my success.
--Ranjeet
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 16
(701 Views)

Sir 

I think this windows 8 was never a problem but AMD was. Actually both came at same time so I was not able to figure it out where was the problem.

One more thing, In the document what you provided (Which was very useful, thanks a lot) they say

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

delete the niCPULib.dll, and replace it with the niCPULib.dll in the attached CPU Patch LabVIEW 2011 32bit.zip.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what does it mean 'attached CPU Patch LabVIEW 2011 32bit.zip'

Thanks,

Ranjeet

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Ranjeet
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 16
(700 Views)

Sir 

--Ranjeet
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 16
(697 Views)

Hey TobiasK,

I cant edit my last reply, what I mean to say is application built in labview 2011 is running properly in windows 8.

Thanks

--Ranjeet
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 16
(694 Views)

Sir 

--Ranjeet
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 16
(682 Views)